14th Asia Oceania Congress of Nuclear Medicine and Biology
Call for Abstracts
The 14th Asia Oceania Congress of Nuclear Medicine and Biology (AOCNMB) is scheduled to be held in Kyoto, Japan from September 6th to 7th, 2022. The organizing committee cordially invites abstract submissions from physicians, scholars, technologists, researchers, and other professionals from the fields of nuclear medicine, molecular imaging and molecular biology, radiopharmaceuticals, oncology, and so forth. The authors will be notified by email of the result of their abstract submission.
1.Submission Deadline: 24:00 pm, 15 June 2022 (Tokyo time)
2.Abstract Review: 1 July - 5 August 2022
3.Acceptance Notice: 12 August 2022
In order to proceed with the abstract submission, you must agree to the following statements:
- Research work should be original and innovative.
- The research represented by this abstract has not been accepted for publication in a journal or in an international scientific journal as of the date this abstract is submitted.
- This abstract has not been accepted, published and/or presented at other previous conferences.
- The presenting author of this abstract is one of the corresponding author, first author or co-authors listed in this abstract.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit (however an individual may not offer more than 2 oral presentations).
- If accepted for poster/oral presentation, the presenting author presents the abstract during the scheduled time/date.
- The presenting author will keep the Congress secretariat informed of any changes via the contact information provided.
- There is no fee for submitting an abstract.
- The submission of an abstract implies your consent to allow the Organizing Committee to publish in the Abstract Book.
The total number of accepted abstracts for the oral and poster presentation will be determined by the Organizing Committee.
- Abstract must include: Title, Author, Affiliation, Research Purpose, Methods, Results and Conclusion;
- Abstract should not exceed 350 words (not including Title, Author, and Affiliation);
- All authors of the abstract including corresponding author, first author, and co-authors must be listed.
- No abstract should have references.
- The font preferably should be "Times New Roman" and the font size is:
Title: Bold, 14
Author: Bold, 12
Affiliation and Text: Regular, 12
- The abstract file must include a photo of the author and must not exceed 15MB;
- Cognitive Impairment
- Rising Nuclear Medicine Professional Challenge
- Poster Competition
- Training of Youth Doctors
- Japan-China Nuclear Medicine Joint Symposium
- Japan-China Nuclear Medicine Positron Emission Mammography Joint Symposium
How to submit:
1. Register for the entire AOFNMB conference at http://www.aocnmb2022.com/registration.html.
2．For Paper Submission, go to “Register for submission” button below, re-enter your personal information and submit.
3. Confirmation code will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
4. Log in to the personal center from “Sign in” button. You will need your confirmation code.
5. Click the “Paper” button in the Paper submission.
6. Click the "Upload" button, select the abstract category, and submit your abstract.
- Abstracts will be accepted in English only. Please carefully proofread to ensure accuracy of published material. The Committee reserves the right to reject abstracts submitted in poor English, or may request an immediate revision by the author.
- Please capitalize the first letter of each word except prepositions, articles and species names on the title.
- Do not include the name of the company and trademark-registered software and equipment in the title.
©The Asia Oceania Congress of Nuclear Medicine and Biology